Commentary on current events, pop culture and your mama.



Scarlett Johansson Gets Groped - Video


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



The topic of Scarlett Johansson getting groped has been overblown. It was barely a feel. If I had the chance, I'd use both hands and eventually stick my face in those beautiful golden globes. Wait, how old is she? She's super-hot and as long as she doens't go the cheap-ho way like Lindsay Lohan or Paris Hilton, she'll have a long and respectable career.
Click here to view the video of Scarlett Johansson Getting Groped


0 Responses to “Scarlett Johansson Gets Groped - Video”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm The Voice Of Stupidity
  • From Los Angeles, United States
  • I'm an idiot with a lot of time on my hands.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3