Commentary on current events, pop culture and your mama.



Is Whitney Houston Really On Crack?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



There have been the jokes and the pictures like this here that really make you wonder. You don't start looking this bad unless something's wrong. She was so pretty, so elegant and now she leaves the house looking like a bird is going to fly out of her hair. This is just sad. She has sooooo much money but not a single person that will forcer her into rehab. How can someone with seemingly so much get into this situation. A lot of people blame Bobby Brown but I don't believe that it's all his fault.
C'mon Whitney get it together and put out a new CD. Either that or stop making reality shows and stay covered up!


0 Responses to “Is Whitney Houston Really On Crack?”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm The Voice Of Stupidity
  • From Los Angeles, United States
  • I'm an idiot with a lot of time on my hands.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3