Commentary on current events, pop culture and your mama.



Justin Timberlake and Cameron Diaz Get Engaged


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Well, I hope they're happy together. Usually, I might have some mean-spirited comment but I think Timberlake is talented and Diaz seems nice. Hey, these celebs have everything going against them in these marriages so I wish them the best of luck.
Do you think the rest of N'Sync is jealous. Their careers never really took off. I hope they saved their money. Did any of them even try a solo career? Damn, can you picture in 2 years when other members of the group start showing up on Celebrity Fit Club (originally named Celebrity FAT Club)? I think we all know which one is going to end up there!


0 Responses to “Justin Timberlake and Cameron Diaz Get Engaged”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm The Voice Of Stupidity
  • From Los Angeles, United States
  • I'm an idiot with a lot of time on my hands.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3