Commentary on current events, pop culture and your mama.



The Gastineau Girls


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I don't get this show. It's about a woman who married a rich guy. She used to be hot but now looks like she's had a lot of work done. And her daugher. Both of them are spoiled and just seem to be lousy people. They're not even hot! Paris Hilton makes these chicks look like guys. Disagree? Too bad.
So the whole show is based on following them around town as they buy stuff, dring, make asses of themselves and be rude to others. Not much of a show here.
Shows I'd rather see:
  1. The Olsen Twins - I want to see them in meetings discussing their next movie. I'd like to see people kissing up to them.
  2. Lindsay Lohan on the Town - I think this one speaks for itself. When ratings drop, bring in Mom & Dad.
  3. K-Fed In The Studio - Don't you want to see him in the studio doing his new CD, completely in denial that he doesn't have talent.
  4. Jessica Simpson Find Me A Man! - Self-explanatory.
  5. Nick Lachey Strip Club America - Nick visits every strip club in the country. I bet he'd go for this one!


0 Responses to “The Gastineau Girls”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm The Voice Of Stupidity
  • From Los Angeles, United States
  • I'm an idiot with a lot of time on my hands.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3