Commentary on current events, pop culture and your mama.



WalMart Racist For Planet Of The Apes?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Is WalMart Racist. Well I believe EVERYONE is racist. Everyone is cool until your daughter, sister, mom or whatever dates a certain race. The pastor at my church has even slammed Jews. Sad. Let's just admit it.
Now the actual story is that on the WalMart website, if you look up the movie Planet of the apes the website will also list other African-American movies. Is it their fault? I don't know. If their database relies on past customer purchases, than it's just a bad coincidence that people who liked Planet of the Apes also liked biopics of MLK. I say, give WalMart a break. Who knows if they're racist. I actually don't care. I more care about their shady business practices but they do get us some stuff really cheap so does it all even out? I wonder if the founder of WalMart would say about all of the negative WalMart press out there. He was a good man.


0 Responses to “WalMart Racist For Planet Of The Apes?”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm The Voice Of Stupidity
  • From Los Angeles, United States
  • I'm an idiot with a lot of time on my hands.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3