Commentary on current events, pop culture and your mama.



O'Reilly vs Dick Clark


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



So it seems that O'Reilly had a discussion on whether Dick Clark should have been on TV for New Years. First of all, I think it's high time that we STOP calling Clark, "the world's oldest teenager". He hasn't had a babyface in 20 years. So let's cut that out now. But should he be on TV. I think not.
Why? It's sad. It's not uplifting to see him struggling. He should hand the reigns over to someone else, just not Ryan Seacrest. Don't agree? Do you want to see everyone going even when they're using walkers? Do you want to see Leno rolled out on the Tonight show in a wheelchair when he's 95? Neither do I. Let's not hold on to nostalgia too tightly.


0 Responses to “O'Reilly vs Dick Clark”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm The Voice Of Stupidity
  • From Los Angeles, United States
  • I'm an idiot with a lot of time on my hands.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3