Commentary on current events, pop culture and your mama.



Linsday Lohan Admits Bulimia


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




This is sad, Lindsay Lohan has admitted to being bulimic. I know there are a ton of teen girls who hate Lohan but give the girl a break. Hey Lindsay, you were hotter before when you were carrying more weight. Much hotter. Get over what people think and say about you! Hell, if I were ever near you, I'd be hitting on you in a second. Of course you'd blow me off (and not in the good way).

The Capital News Reports - Lohan told Vanity Fair that she knew she had a problem, but couldn't admit it until Michaels and Tina Fey stepped in after her appearance on "Saturday Night Live." When Lohan saw a tape of herself on the show she realized her arms were so thin they were "disgusting." Lindsay Lohan is finally admitting she suffered from bulimia that caused her to lose so much weight she scared her brother and sister and forced Lorne Michaels to stage an intervention.
Read more at Capital 9 news


0 Responses to “Linsday Lohan Admits Bulimia”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm The Voice Of Stupidity
  • From Los Angeles, United States
  • I'm an idiot with a lot of time on my hands.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3