Commentary on current events, pop culture and your mama.



Michelle Kwan Injured And Out Of Nationals


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



What is there to be said but GOOD! Kwan annoys me. Everyone loves her but she gives lousy interviews. Doesn't seem to be too smart of a girl. I like everyone else. This will allow my girl, Sasha Cohen to win. Sure Sasha seems like a raging bitch but she's hot. And isn't that what matters?

News report on Kwan at the Detroit Free Press


0 Responses to “Michelle Kwan Injured And Out Of Nationals”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm The Voice Of Stupidity
  • From Los Angeles, United States
  • I'm an idiot with a lot of time on my hands.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3