Commentary on current events, pop culture and your mama.



Oceans Thirteen Planned?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



You gotta be kidding me. The first movie was cute at best. Oceans twelve was a lazy piece of crap. How low is the bar for movies in Hollywood now? Isn't there a single new idea? I'll come up with a few ideas better than another sequel.
  1. A man becomes a shut-in after inventing a robot bride. We watch him mentally deteriorate as he believes she's real and his family is out to get him.
  2. The government invents a germ warfare weapon that gets loose. 90% of the population is decimated and we see a group of teens take to the world Lord of the Flies style.
  3. A character played by Jim Carrey goes in for a routine appendectomy and gets a sex change.
  4. Adam Sandler plays a slow guy who's a waterboy who gets put on the team. Wait... That's already been done.
As stupid as those ideas are, they're more interesting than another remake or movie featuring Colin Farrell.


0 Responses to “Oceans Thirteen Planned?”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm The Voice Of Stupidity
  • From Los Angeles, United States
  • I'm an idiot with a lot of time on my hands.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3