Commentary on current events, pop culture and your mama.



Would you marry Pink?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Pink and Carey Hart just got married. Good for them. Carey seems like an extremely nice guy. But Pink? I think she's a great performer and has great songs but, "would you marry Pink"? She seems a bit butch but still sexy. She also seems like she'd yell at you a lot. Very demanding and definitely a chick who knows what she wants. You would not want to be on her bad side. She's also probably crazy. All chick singers are. I know.
On the positive side, she'd totally tear you up in the sack. No doubt! Yow, she's probably kill me in the sack. Maybe she's worth it.


0 Responses to “Would you marry Pink?”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm The Voice Of Stupidity
  • From Los Angeles, United States
  • I'm an idiot with a lot of time on my hands.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3