Commentary on current events, pop culture and your mama.



Jessica Simpson vs Nick Lachey - Who is at fault


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




We all know that Nick Lachey and Jessica Simpson are getting divorced, right? Now let's analyze whose fault it is.

Jessica is a dumb, immature chick.
Nick is a typical guy, clueless to how to relate to a woman.

Winner - Jessica

Jessica is a self-centered pain-in-the-ass.
Nick disrespects his wife by frequenting strip clubs and collecting other girls' phone numbers.

Winner - Jessica

Jessica has a self-righteous father and annoying as hell sister.
Nick has a brother

Winner - Nick

Jessica looks super hot in this picture
Nick...

Winner - Jessica

I blame the breakup on Nick. Sure Jessica is annoying and self-centered but Nick knew that going in. Once in, you're married. You act like a married man. If you want to act like a single guy, don't get married.


0 Responses to “Jessica Simpson vs Nick Lachey - Who is at fault”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm The Voice Of Stupidity
  • From Los Angeles, United States
  • I'm an idiot with a lot of time on my hands.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3