Commentary on current events, pop culture and your mama.



Who is at fault for the mining accident?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



No one. Let's stop pointing fingers and talking lawsuits. Sometimes shit happens. I wish these guys got out alive but they didn't. They knew this was a dangerous job and they knew the risks. The media made a mistake but it wasn't a malicious mistake so get off of their back. I know the families are grieving and they need to blame someone but cut them a break too.


0 Responses to “Who is at fault for the mining accident?”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm The Voice Of Stupidity
  • From Los Angeles, United States
  • I'm an idiot with a lot of time on my hands.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3