Commentary on current events, pop culture and your mama.



Angelina Jolie Pregnant?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Well, she's pregnant. At this time still hot. Hot enough for me at least. Is this what Brad wanted? Man, to leave Jennifer Aniston and hook up with one of the hottest chicks ever only to be saddled with adopted kids and now a kid by you! Not the genius move but he is only human. Any guy would've buddied up to the kids to get close to Angelina and now he's trapped.
Jennifer Aniston is probably crushed but I'd prefer to think that she's laughing at the two of them and their misfortune.


0 Responses to “Angelina Jolie Pregnant?”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm The Voice Of Stupidity
  • From Los Angeles, United States
  • I'm an idiot with a lot of time on my hands.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3