Commentary on current events, pop culture and your mama.



Hollywood = High School


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



It's odd as an outsider to see today's young stars attack each other high-school style in the press. The Olsen twins make fun of Lindsay Lohan, Lindsay Lohan hates Scarlett Johansen, etc.. I don't judge them on this because they're young and they didn't have a proper high school experience so they're still on that maturity level. The only thing is that everything they say makes tabloid headlines. Can you imagine the dumb-ass stuff you do or at least did in high school made the headlines? Just stupid stuff gets blown out of proportion.
The only one coming out smelling like a rose is Scarlett who also is turning out to be the most classy young star of the bunch. Also, one of the sexiest!


0 Responses to “Hollywood = High School”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm The Voice Of Stupidity
  • From Los Angeles, United States
  • I'm an idiot with a lot of time on my hands.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3