Commentary on current events, pop culture and your mama.



Gwyneth Paltrow Names Son Capone?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I heard the rumour that Gwyneth Paltrow named her son Capone? Is she freakin' insane? Damn, it's got to be hard enough being the son of one, much less two famous people! But to then further handicap and open your child to ridicule by naming them Capone or Apple? I mind much less when poor hippies make up wacky names but these celebrities should know better. I think her punishment should be changing her name to whatever the public wants. So I think she should change her name to from Gwyneth to Tampon. Yes you heard me. Tampon Paltrow. Let's see how she likes going around with a ridiculous name that she didn't pick. Any other suggestions for her name?


0 Responses to “Gwyneth Paltrow Names Son Capone?”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm The Voice Of Stupidity
  • From Los Angeles, United States
  • I'm an idiot with a lot of time on my hands.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3