Commentary on current events, pop culture and your mama.



Paris Hilton's Mom, Kathy Hilton Shows Off Her Boobs


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I don't know why chicks wear see-through stuff like this since a simple flash photo will see right through them? Like I said, I don't know why but I appreciate it. Hey Kathy Hilton might be 50 but she looks pretty good here. An obvious boob job, though. You can tell because any woman who's 50 with 2 (or more?) kids boobs would be sagging quite a bit by now without a bra.
I'm really not a fan of the fake boobs. I'd rather have flawed and real boobs than fake ones. There are exceptions but not many. So women, be proud of what you have! Seriously.


0 Responses to “Paris Hilton's Mom, Kathy Hilton Shows Off Her Boobs”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm The Voice Of Stupidity
  • From Los Angeles, United States
  • I'm an idiot with a lot of time on my hands.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3