Commentary on current events, pop culture and your mama.



I Never Found Britney Spears Attractive


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I never thought Britney Spears was attractive. Why? Because I've been around long enough to know she'd end up looking like this. Her body style was too haunchy and too prone to weight gain. She always looked like she'd balloon up at any second. Baby or not, it was inevitable.
I also thought she looked like a chubby 16 year old. That's not sexy. I like a woman that looks like a woman and not a girlish look.
And what's up with Kevin Federline? He's an idiot. Have you heard his music yet? IT SUCKS! Wow, with all the music connections Britney has, that's what he comes up with. She needs to hook him up with some writers, producers, image consultants, vocal coaches, and someone to do his vocal tracks for him.
But I'm not saying that either of them are bad people. I'm sure in person they're as nice as can be but their personnas are coming out waaay white trash. And not in a good way!


0 Responses to “I Never Found Britney Spears Attractive”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm The Voice Of Stupidity
  • From Los Angeles, United States
  • I'm an idiot with a lot of time on my hands.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3