Commentary on current events, pop culture and your mama.



Paris Hilton Pees In A Hawaiian Taxi


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



You can bet Paris Hilton's publicists are earning their money but the cab driver allegedly has a towel soaked with her urine (yikes!). DNA will prove without a doubt that it was her's but is there anyone who would believe that it wasn't her pee? She's getting more and more out of control. That's what happens when you have so much money that there's nothing to do but party.


0 Responses to “Paris Hilton Pees In A Hawaiian Taxi”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm The Voice Of Stupidity
  • From Los Angeles, United States
  • I'm an idiot with a lot of time on my hands.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3