Commentary on current events, pop culture and your mama.



Kevin Federline, Couldn't Britney Have Done Better?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Is there anything redeeming about Kevin Federline? He's ugly, stupid, drinks too much, seems like a dick and it doesn't look like he has good hygiene. Britney in her prime could've bagged an A-list movie star. But she ended up with Kevin Federline?
I think she wanted a guy who was more normal and would stay at home with her. That's not what she got. She got a playboy, rapper wanna-be. Have you heard his song? Wow, I thought Deion Sanders was bad but K-Fed gives him a run for his money.
BTW, has anyone heard the Kobe Bryant rap CD? It must have been SOOOO awful for it not to even surface. Why does everyone think they can rap?


0 Responses to “Kevin Federline, Couldn't Britney Have Done Better?”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm The Voice Of Stupidity
  • From Los Angeles, United States
  • I'm an idiot with a lot of time on my hands.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3