Commentary on current events, pop culture and your mama.



Reese Witherspoon Is Pissed At Chanel...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Reese Witherspoon is mad at Chanel for telling her the dress they gave her for the Golden Globes was an original. It was originally worn by the unattractive Kirsten Dunst in 2003 to a Golden Globes party.
It sucks that this always seems like the end of the world for actresses. A dress. There are people out there homeless, jobless, careerless and Reese is mad about a F'n dress.
She should take solace in the fact that she has a great career, kids, family and the power that Chanel would even do anything for her for free. Most of us barely scrape together a living to afford the Gap.
And I have to keep wondering why Kirsten Dunsten keeps getting work. I don't find her the least bit attractive. I don't think she's that great of an actress either. There are other "average" or "plain" girls out there who can probably act circles around her.


0 Responses to “Reese Witherspoon Is Pissed At Chanel...”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm The Voice Of Stupidity
  • From Los Angeles, United States
  • I'm an idiot with a lot of time on my hands.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3