Commentary on current events, pop culture and your mama.



Nikki Cox - Overrated


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I've known a lot of guys who drool over Nikki Cox because of her huge fake boobs. Again, I'll state that I like small and real much better than huge and fake.
Much to her credit, she didn't date some hunky millionaire, she dated Bobcat Golthwait. Too bad that didn't last. The latest reports are that she's dating Jay Mohr, a comedian who other comics hate. I've never met him so I don't know what he's like but I've heard stories.
She actually seems sweet but I just can't get over the fake boobs. Of course, that doesn't mean I'd pass up a free grope...


0 Responses to “Nikki Cox - Overrated”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm The Voice Of Stupidity
  • From Los Angeles, United States
  • I'm an idiot with a lot of time on my hands.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3