Commentary on current events, pop culture and your mama.



More Tom Cruise vs Life& Style


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



From Defamer: During the trip, Tom and Katie made sure to smile for photographers but the smiles vanished once the cameras weren’t around. Some insiders even compared the pair’s behavior to a performance.
“Tom had a fake smile on his face, and Katie looked pissed off,” says an insider. “Then she saw the cameras and was all smiles. It looked posed, like ‘The Tom Show’ was on.”


0 Responses to “More Tom Cruise vs Life& Style”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm The Voice Of Stupidity
  • From Los Angeles, United States
  • I'm an idiot with a lot of time on my hands.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3