Commentary on current events, pop culture and your mama.



Brenna Gethers - The Sexiest American Idol Contestant


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Now I'm going to get a lot of crap for this but I think Brenna Gethers is the hottest American Idol contestant this season. She's not the "prettiest" but her bitchy attitude and sexy style makes me want her bad!
This 25 year old knows how to work her personality and I'm sure she could totally rock my world. She's hot!
Go check out her AI profile
Agree? Disagree?


0 Responses to “Brenna Gethers - The Sexiest American Idol Contestant”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm The Voice Of Stupidity
  • From Los Angeles, United States
  • I'm an idiot with a lot of time on my hands.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3