Commentary on current events, pop culture and your mama.



Kelly Osbourne Is Going Bald?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



There have been rumors that Kelly Osbourne is going bald. This makes people happy since Kelly is such a foul-mouthed, disgusting piece of trash. I've always hated her and Jack. Their whole image is being the trasy, ugly versions of say a Paris Hilton. Now Aimee Osbourne on the other hand I love. She's sweet, cute and modest. She also refused to play a part on the show that made a joke of their dad, Ozzy.

Aimee, pictured to the left is a classy girl but that's not difficult when your sister is Kelly. I wish only the best for Aimee and I hope that she can release the CD that she wants to. It's just too bad that she won't be taken seriously because of her family.
Good luck Aimee!


1 Responses to “Kelly Osbourne Is Going Bald?”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    hello
    nice blog

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm The Voice Of Stupidity
  • From Los Angeles, United States
  • I'm an idiot with a lot of time on my hands.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3