Commentary on current events, pop culture and your mama.



Another Reason To Hate Kanye West


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I hate Kanye West. I love some of his music, Gold Digger is the best song of last year but Kanye is an arrogant jerk. He's so arrogant, he makes Jamie Fox look as humble as Mother Teresa, but I digress.
Kanye recently claimed that he should be in the Bible: I bring up historical subjects in a way that makes kids want to learn about them. I'm an inspirational speaker. "I changed the sound of music more than one time... For all those reasons, I'd be a part of the Bible. I'm definitely in the history books already."
If he acted properly and was modest, he could be the best thing out there but he just comes off as an ass.


0 Responses to “Another Reason To Hate Kanye West”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm The Voice Of Stupidity
  • From Los Angeles, United States
  • I'm an idiot with a lot of time on my hands.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3