Commentary on current events, pop culture and your mama.



Teri Hatcher - Looking Good But Full Of Herself


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Well, it looks like that humble Teri Hatcher who was thankful to be employed a little while back is gone. Now we have the garish, self-centered, showoff seen at the Grammys.
When she talks you can tell that she now believes her own hype. Don't get me wrong, she looks hot in this picture but in person not so great. People have been saying that she's one of the unfortunate victims of HDTV where you can see the lines in her face, wrinkles and age spots.
Hey, I might just be jealous but if I had a chance to be with her I'd definitely go for it!
Too bad this "see-through" dress wasn't really see-through.


0 Responses to “Teri Hatcher - Looking Good But Full Of Herself”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm The Voice Of Stupidity
  • From Los Angeles, United States
  • I'm an idiot with a lot of time on my hands.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3