Commentary on current events, pop culture and your mama.



Avril Lavigne Wants To Be A Model?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



OK, Avril IS looking closer to Nicole Kidman nowdays and further away from her faux-punk girl image. Isn't she like 5 foot? Not exacly model height. I suppose makeup could help but can she really sell high-dollar products? I doubt it. Maybe some youth oriented items. And now her music is going to suck. She can't do any angry teen songs because no one will take that seriously anymore.
So Avril, choose! Music or modeling! You can't have it all. Oh crap, how soon before she starts acting with a lousy cameo on That 70's Show and then moves to lousy movies.
I like her music just fine but she's I don't think much of her looks & image. She just looks like a pretty, teen girl and sorry, that doesn't turn me on.


0 Responses to “Avril Lavigne Wants To Be A Model?”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm The Voice Of Stupidity
  • From Los Angeles, United States
  • I'm an idiot with a lot of time on my hands.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3