Commentary on current events, pop culture and your mama.



Yet Another Reason To Hate Kevin Federline


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Kevin Federline is a tool but we all know that. Now there are reports that he makes fun of his wife Britney's weight gain. He married someone that will pay for his suck-ass CD and buy him cars and let him live in the lap of luxury and this is how he repays her?

"Britney Spears is apparently furious when her husband Kevin Federline makes fun of her weight. Federline reportedly makes pig noises when she eats and laughs hysterically when he hears her thighs rubbing together." From I don't like you in that way


0 Responses to “Yet Another Reason To Hate Kevin Federline”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm The Voice Of Stupidity
  • From Los Angeles, United States
  • I'm an idiot with a lot of time on my hands.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3