Commentary on current events, pop culture and your mama.



Survivor - I Hate This Show


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I've always hated Survivor. Most people only remember Richard Hatch and no one else, unless you're tortured by Elizabeth Hassleback every morning.
I watched briefly and it's the same old crap. The same old character types, hot chicks, old people, the one with the mouth, etc...
The surprise is that the hottest chick is an old chick, I think her name is Ruth Marie. She's a MILF. What's that? Watch American Pie. Am I wrong? Let me know.


0 Responses to “Survivor - I Hate This Show”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm The Voice Of Stupidity
  • From Los Angeles, United States
  • I'm an idiot with a lot of time on my hands.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3