Commentary on current events, pop culture and your mama.



Quick Thoughts


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Wilmer Valderrama as Frank Poncherello in the CHiPs movie? What genius came up with that one. Wilmer is too young and not famous enough. But I guess it's better than Ben Stiller & Owen Wilson with Vince Vaughan as the Chief.

Heather Locklear & Richie Sambora. I wonder who's to blame here. They both seem really nice. Heather is still hot and she's 44! Your mom is 44 and just look at her. Now you'll appreciate Heather's beauty more.

Rachel McAdams as the new Bond girl? She's sweet and cute but not Bond material.
Alba maybe.

Ashton Kutcher into Kabbalah? When did he become a middle-aged woman. Oh.

Britney Spears Pregnant again? Say it ain't so. Just imagine, more bratty Hollywood kids in 15 years.


0 Responses to “Quick Thoughts”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm The Voice Of Stupidity
  • From Los Angeles, United States
  • I'm an idiot with a lot of time on my hands.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3