Commentary on current events, pop culture and your mama.



Lindsay Lohan Is Still Looking Hot!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



For all you young girls who hate Lohan, you're gonna hate this post. She's looking hot in this latest Allure spread!
I figured with her weight loss, her boobs would shrink to nothing but it sure doesn't look like it here. Don't get me wrong, she's a total emotional mess but that's not why people (guys) are digging her, it's pictures like these.
I have to say that I liked her body much more before when she was carrying around some more weight. She was hotter then. Also the fact she wasn't dating some new guy every other day made her hotter.
I love you Lindsay!


0 Responses to “Lindsay Lohan Is Still Looking Hot!”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm The Voice Of Stupidity
  • From Los Angeles, United States
  • I'm an idiot with a lot of time on my hands.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3