Commentary on current events, pop culture and your mama.



Nikki Cox - Eating Disorder?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



So is Nikki Cox too skinny? I don't think so. I like skinny chicks. The weird thing is those big, fake boobs on a super-skinny chick. She looked like a cartoon character before and now she looks even more comical. But enough on that, I have to believe she has a cool personality because when she could've dated any hot Hollywood hunk, she dated Bobcat Golthwait. I actually thought that was cool. Now she's engaged to Jay Mohr, which I think is a step down.
I've only heard bad things about Jay who's sole claim to fame is a lame impersonation of Christopher Walken. Go figure.


1 Responses to “Nikki Cox - Eating Disorder?”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I got one thing to say: she needs a three piece and a biscuit from Popeye's or from KFC! She did not look this f***in' skinny in the October 2001 issue of FHM.

    P.S. - I'm a female and I'm not gay, but I'm not ashamed to admit that I really like her big rack that she USED TO HAVE.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm The Voice Of Stupidity
  • From Los Angeles, United States
  • I'm an idiot with a lot of time on my hands.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3