Commentary on current events, pop culture and your mama.



Breaking News - Kid Rock & Scott Stapp Sex Tapes Unearthed


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




No they're not together but there are two separate sex tapes featuring the two on tour with groupies. Dude, sex is awesome but groupies? The same groupies that jump on EVERY rocker want to get down and they go for them? I hope they're using protection but I doubt it.
I saw a bit of the preview of the tapes and it's definitely them. When will they learn that anything taped will eventually end up on the internet?
To be repulsed go to www.kidrocksextape.com or www.creedsextape.com.


0 Responses to “Breaking News - Kid Rock & Scott Stapp Sex Tapes Unearthed”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm The Voice Of Stupidity
  • From Los Angeles, United States
  • I'm an idiot with a lot of time on my hands.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3