Commentary on current events, pop culture and your mama.



I Miss The Old Whitney


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



There was a time when Whitney was the best singer on the planet and she was beautiful. Now she looks terrible. Not bad, terrible. I feel for her but she got herself into this mess. Too many people want to blame Bobby Brown but Whitney has to take responsibility for the shape that she's in. I just hope she can make a comeback before it's too late.

More Whitney Pics at Hollywood Rag


0 Responses to “I Miss The Old Whitney”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm The Voice Of Stupidity
  • From Los Angeles, United States
  • I'm an idiot with a lot of time on my hands.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3