Commentary on current events, pop culture and your mama.



Ashlee Simpson's New Nose Job


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Look at how normal Ashlee Simpson's new nose looks. It's much better but she's still an alcoholic bitch.
Whatever...

She doesn't realize that even though her sister is a little dumb, she's still sweet and can sing. It's not always about looks, just remember Kelly Clarkson.


0 Responses to “Ashlee Simpson's New Nose Job”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm The Voice Of Stupidity
  • From Los Angeles, United States
  • I'm an idiot with a lot of time on my hands.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3