Commentary on current events, pop culture and your mama.



Michelle Rodriguez on steroids?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



That's the word according to the badass bitch herself.
In court, Rodriguez apologized for her behavior but also blamed it on steroid injections she had been taking twice a month to treat allergies to "dust and cockroach resin" which began when she arrived in Hawaii last year. She said the effects of the steroids made her "manic," kept her up late at night and caused her to have "menstrual cycles three times" a month. - source
Wow, sounds like a sweet, rational girl.


0 Responses to “Michelle Rodriguez on steroids?”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm The Voice Of Stupidity
  • From Los Angeles, United States
  • I'm an idiot with a lot of time on my hands.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3