Commentary on current events, pop culture and your mama.



Britney Spears is over... Uh, I mean pregnant


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Nope, that's not just "normal" fat, sources have confirmed that she's pregnant again. By the time she gives birth again and gets into shape she'll be so old that no one will care. She'll never make the FHM sexiest women list ever again. Fortunately, she doesn't need the money. I guess that's only until Kevin Federline wastes it all.


0 Responses to “Britney Spears is over... Uh, I mean pregnant”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm The Voice Of Stupidity
  • From Los Angeles, United States
  • I'm an idiot with a lot of time on my hands.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3