Commentary on current events, pop culture and your mama.



Lindsay Lohan vs. Jessica Simpson


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Most of you heard about the catfight between Lindsay Lohan and Jessica Simpson right? But if you had to pick one of the two to be with, which would it be?
Lindsay is crazy and Jessica Simpson is dumb. Lindsay seems like she would be fun to be with but you can bet that she'll be crazy jealous if you're even seen talking to any other girl. Jessica would be completely self-centered and you'd have to work to please her.
I think the hands-down answer is Lindsay would be the better choice. If you're a guy, she'd be wild in the sack and if you're a girl, she'd probably break a bottle over anyone's head who threatened you. Jessica seems like she wouldn't know what to do in the sack and she seems like she'd throw her friends over for the latest designer handbag.


0 Responses to “Lindsay Lohan vs. Jessica Simpson”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm The Voice Of Stupidity
  • From Los Angeles, United States
  • I'm an idiot with a lot of time on my hands.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3