Commentary on current events, pop culture and your mama.



Russell Simmons Is Dating Another Model


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



It just blows me away that Russell Simmons can date models. He's old, ugly and he doesn't even seem like a nice guy. I guess if you have enough money, it won't matter to models like Denise Vasi (pictured here).
Us Weekly reports that Russell who dumped Kimora Lee Simmons is now dating this young, exotic model. I'll bet Russell just wanted some young thing that he could train to obey him and Kimora Lee became too independent. You can tell she has a mind of her own and a mouth to match.


0 Responses to “Russell Simmons Is Dating Another Model”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm The Voice Of Stupidity
  • From Los Angeles, United States
  • I'm an idiot with a lot of time on my hands.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3