Commentary on current events, pop culture and your mama.



Russell Simmons & Kimora Lee Simmons Split


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Russell Simmons & Kimora Lee Simmons have split up.

People Reports: Russell issued his own statement Friday afternoon, saying: "Kimora and I will remain committed parents and caring friends with great love and admiration for each other. We will also continue to work side by side on a daily basis as partners in all of our businesses."

Russell Simmons met Kimora Lee when she was only 17 and he was 35! So you can imagine that the 18-year age difference played a huge part in this. Also, if you've seen Kimora Lee on TV, you might suspect that she's not the easiest person to get along with.

Go to People to read more


0 Responses to “Russell Simmons & Kimora Lee Simmons Split”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm The Voice Of Stupidity
  • From Los Angeles, United States
  • I'm an idiot with a lot of time on my hands.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3