Commentary on current events, pop culture and your mama.



Mandisa Could Never Have Won


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I've been reading a lot about Mandisa and how she shouldn't have been voted off. I have to say "tough". There's no way America wants her as an American Idol. Don't compare her to Ruben Studdard because we all know that there's a double-standard when it comes to weight and sex.
I was always more fascinated by the size of her ass than her voice. I just couldn't believe that her bottom half was 5 times the size of her top. And she needed to cover up her huge arms.
If you say, "she has such a pretty face", even Mandisa would hate you. How many times do you think she's heard that "you have such a pretty face, if you would just lose a couple of hundred...". Sure she has a great face but it's the rest of her that will hold her back. Sorry people, it's just the way things are.
People also gave her more credit because of her weight. Her voice was no where near as good as Paris Bennet or Frencie who she was compared to. I wish her the best in her career but even the greatest singers like Aretha Franklin and Martha Wash aren't given near the money or acting roles they deserve.


0 Responses to “Mandisa Could Never Have Won”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm The Voice Of Stupidity
  • From Los Angeles, United States
  • I'm an idiot with a lot of time on my hands.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3