Commentary on current events, pop culture and your mama.



Ellen Pompeo Is An Insecure Bitch - Punk'd


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Did you happen to catch Ellen Pompeo on Punk'd? What a bitch. The setup was that the waitress was nice to her boyfriend and then gets tipped $200 instead of $20. Simple, eh? If she were normal, she would've had a normal conversation something along the line of, "I'm not comfortable with this". But instead she starts saying violent things toward the waitress. Her boyfriend who knows they're being taped even tries to calm her down but to no avail. Man, I hate her now. Don't comment unless you see the show! She's the biggest ass since Kanye West was on Punk'd.
The amazing thing is that she signed the release for this show to be aired, showing that she has no problem with her bad behavior. This is one scary bitch!


0 Responses to “Ellen Pompeo Is An Insecure Bitch - Punk'd”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm The Voice Of Stupidity
  • From Los Angeles, United States
  • I'm an idiot with a lot of time on my hands.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3