Commentary on current events, pop culture and your mama.



Nick Lachey Suspected Jessica Simpson Of Cheating


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



People Reports the following:
As for lingering doubts about his three-year-marriage, Lachey admits: "I don't know if there were other men. But if she did cheat, it was the result of something bigger, not the reason we didn't work. ... Sometimes I think it would be easier if I had just walked in the house and found her in bed with a guy. That would be clear-cut. End of story. I wouldn't have to deal with the uncertainty of adultery."
I feel bad for Nick Lachey. You have to remember that he was reading those rumors about his wife being with guys like Johnny Knoxville and Bam Margera the same time we were. Even though I'm sure there were denials from Jessica, I'm sure he'll always wonder.


0 Responses to “Nick Lachey Suspected Jessica Simpson Of Cheating”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm The Voice Of Stupidity
  • From Los Angeles, United States
  • I'm an idiot with a lot of time on my hands.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3