Commentary on current events, pop culture and your mama.



Mandy Moore Upset by Cosmo Cover


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Poor Mandy Moore, she's pissed that she got onto the cover of Cosmo and they put an article headline next to her face that read "Unlimited Orgasms".
Singer/actress MANDY MOORE was mortified when she appeared on the May cover of US Cosmopolitan magazine with the racy headline 'orgasms unlimited' next to her face. - Contact Music
This couldn't be more embarassing that having her ex, Wilmer Valderrama telling everyone on the Howard Stern show that he took her virginity.


0 Responses to “Mandy Moore Upset by Cosmo Cover”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm The Voice Of Stupidity
  • From Los Angeles, United States
  • I'm an idiot with a lot of time on my hands.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3