Commentary on current events, pop culture and your mama.



Ashlee Simpson Thinks She's Hotter Than Jessica


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Ashlee Simpson was quoted as saying she was hotter than her sister Jessica. She was probably joking but I'll bet she really believes it.
She is quoted in Scotland's Daily Record newspaper as saying: "I'm taller than she is and my legs are longer than hers
…I got lucky because my chest size isn't completely massive
Gee, how could she be sexier? Could it be her manly walk, her huge nose, her masculine way of talking... I'm no Jessica fan but Ashlee looks like a dude standing next to her sister.


0 Responses to “Ashlee Simpson Thinks She's Hotter Than Jessica”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm The Voice Of Stupidity
  • From Los Angeles, United States
  • I'm an idiot with a lot of time on my hands.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3