Commentary on current events, pop culture and your mama.



The New Apprentice Show


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



The new Apprentice with Donald Trump had its debut last night and it was a pretty good show. We have the usual cast of characters, the hot chick, the fat guy, the Russian asshole, etc...
Summer, pictured here, was the first casualty. She should've been fired but it's too bad because she was HOTT! Supa-hott! She could've provided a season worth of drama. Man, I gots to go to her restaurant in Huntington Beach, Sunny's Restaurant.
Too bad that she was the only hot one this season.


0 Responses to “The New Apprentice Show”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm The Voice Of Stupidity
  • From Los Angeles, United States
  • I'm an idiot with a lot of time on my hands.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3