Commentary on current events, pop culture and your mama.



Akon Assaults Teen Fan


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




There's no reason to ever put your hands on a fan if you have security. The best thing to if a fan acts up is to have security remove the offender and press charges. The second you fight back, you're opening yourself up to lawsuits that may damage your career.
Reports say that a kid was acting up and threw something on stage and Akon's bouncers went into the crowd to get the kid. Akon then pulled the kid onstage and threw him into the crowd. If the kid was hurt, he could sue.
The first Akon fiasco with the underage girl dancing was bad but I felt for Akon since underage girls shouldn't even be in the club. This one is inexcusable and I hope he pays heavily for throwing this kid.

Click here to watch the video on YouTube


0 Responses to “Akon Assaults Teen Fan”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm The Voice Of Stupidity
  • From Los Angeles, United States
  • I'm an idiot with a lot of time on my hands.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3