Commentary on current events, pop culture and your mama.



I Feel Sorry For Imus


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Before I get too deep into this, Don Imus was wrong. He probably is a bigot and a racist but Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson have both made numerous anti-Semetic comments (Al Sharpton used the term "diamond merchants" after the Crown Heights Riots and Jesse Jackson's infamous "hymietown" comments) in the past so who are they to come down on anyone?
Before they call for Imus to be fired and worse, shouldn't they apologize and explain their own words? They refused to apologize then and now they pretend like they never made those comments.

Y'know who really got the shaft, even worse than Imus? Jimmy the Greek. He was a good guy who said some politically incorrect things but they were actually factually correct. He was fired from his job and he never recovered.


0 Responses to “I Feel Sorry For Imus”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm The Voice Of Stupidity
  • From Los Angeles, United States
  • I'm an idiot with a lot of time on my hands.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3