Commentary on current events, pop culture and your mama.



Antonella to Appear in Playboy?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Hugh Hefner is reported as saying that he'll make an offer to American Idol's Antonella Barba after seeing her provocative pictures. If she does it, she should do it right now while people are interested because in a year, no one will care. She's also reportedly been offered $250,000 to host a "Girls Gone Wild" video. She should take one of these offers since she's not a good singer and she's probably not good at anything but looking hot and her bulldog jaw and toothy overbite isn't really that flattering.


0 Responses to “Antonella to Appear in Playboy?”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm The Voice Of Stupidity
  • From Los Angeles, United States
  • I'm an idiot with a lot of time on my hands.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3