Commentary on current events, pop culture and your mama.



Joss Stone Has Sex For Tracks?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Dallas Austin Talking About Joss Stone
Uploaded by apartment3b

I hope that producer Dallas Austin is just exaggerating here. Does he really mean that Joss Stone has sex with producers just to have them work on a track? That's pathetic. Someone as talented as Stone should be more selective but I guess the lure of fame and money can be too much. I think many people would dole out sex for a lot of money. I probably would.


0 Responses to “Joss Stone Has Sex For Tracks?”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm The Voice Of Stupidity
  • From Los Angeles, United States
  • I'm an idiot with a lot of time on my hands.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3